This error message will display due to two main scenarios:
- The license file has been "Invalidated" erroneously by clicking the "Invalidate License File" button in the System Identification Code screen.
- How to fix: Shutdown the Virtual Matrix program and reboot your PC/Server.
- Open the Virtual Matrix application and login using the System Administration application.
- Go to the System Information screen by clicking on the ellipsis button and record the System Identification Code.
- Send this information to your Intracom Sales Representative to have a new license generated.
2. The license file loaded was a temporary license, which will be displayed through the Virtual Matrix window, stating that the license has expired.
- Please contact your Intracom Sales Representative.