1. Download and install the VCOM Virtual Matrix(VVM) software from our Downloads page.
Note, the VCOM System Administration downloads and
installs automatically with the VCOM Virtual Matrix ready to connect
with the default login name and no password required.
2. Open the VVM application and then the VCOM System Administration(VSA) software. Then click the login button.
3. Click on the System Information ellipsis () in the top left corner.
4. This will bring you to the System Identification Code window.
5. Record this 16 digit hex number and send to the appropriate representative. When they send your license file, you will follow the same directions as above, then click the upload license file and navigate to the VirtualMatrix.key file you receive from your representative.